LV 11 Thunder
Head Coach: Kady Sczech
Asst. Coach: Cymbrey Kappmeyer
* Players will be officially added after they finish their quarantine from Covid exposure, and then tryout.
- I graduated from La Vernia High School and will be attending Dental Assistant School in the fall.
- I have played club at Hills Gym since I was 9 years old
- Played for LVISD starting in 7th grade
until my senior year of High School.
- Academic All District/State
- Second Team All District
- First Team All District my senior year.
- This will be my third year of coaching at Hills Gym.
My mission for coaching volleyball is to teach all the fundamentals of the game, as well as mental toughness needed for being an exceptional player. Volleyball is more than just a game it can have the ability to shape you for the future. My main goal is to be able to teach and inspire my girls to never be satisfied with the goals they set for themselves in the game and life. I am honored to be able to coach at a club that shaped me as a kid and even now as a player, coach, and a person. Most importantly, I am proud of being a member of a club that puts the Lord as our number one priority.